John Rogers is a Southern California native who exclusively handles all criminal cases in both state and federal courts. After passing the California bar exam, Mr. Rogers opened the Law Offices of John D. Rogers and he was immediately exposed to representing clients accused of serious felony matters. His experience extends to representing client’s standing accused of sex crimes, domestic violence, murder, and white-collar offenses.
Over the course of his career, his reputation, dedication, and performance has reflected in numerous trial victories where his clients were facing a life sentence. He stands ready to undertake any complicated criminal matter and strives to achieve noteworthy results for every client.
- Orange County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Orange County Chapter
- Los Angeles Criminal Court Bar Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- All California Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit