Garden Grove Expungement Attorney
Have you been convicted of a crime that you’re seeking to expunge? If so, then contact an experienced Garden Grove expungement attorney at the Law Offices of John D. Rogers for a free confidential consultation. Whether you live or your offense occurred in Garden Grove, call us today to discuss the process and your eligibility to obtain an expungement. The consultation is absolutely free with no obligation to retain our office. We have a proven track record of successfully expunging records for our clients who unfortunately found themselves in the criminal justice system.
A division within our office is devoted to cleaning up records for those convicted of various crimes and help sanitize the social stigma of having a criminal record. Our clientele has included professional athletes, physicians, lawyers, and those holding professional licenses. We pride ourselves in making the process easy with very little time or effort on your part.
Why Retain Our Office
- Money Back Guarantee Subject to Eligibility
- We Aim to File Your Petition Within 2 Business Days
- Proven Experience & Successful History
- 24/7 Availability to Answer Questions
- Reasonable / Competitive Price
Other Post Conviction Remedies We Handle
- Early Termination of Probation
- Felony Reduction to Misdemeanor
- Certificate of Rehabilitation / Pardon
- Petition to Seal Arrest Records
- Petition to Vacate Murder Conviction
- Petition for Factual Innocence
Contact a Garden Grove Expungement Attorney
Give us a call today if you’re seeking to expunge your record. We will be happy to discuss your eligibility and process of putting your past far behind you. Many people make mistakes and fortunately a remedy does exist. Let us help you by giving us a call. All consultations are free and confidential. Speak with an experienced Newport Beach criminal defense lawyer.